Join our team
Yergan Landscape is a team of dedicated professionals focused on the design and maintenance of upscale residential outdoor spaces. Our close-knit and passionate team collaborates to create top-quality landscapes, and we place a strong emphasis on our people. We recognise that the growth and development of our team members are crucial to our ability to craft beautiful, practical, and enduring gardens.
We are always open to connecting with like-minded and committed individuals who are eager to become a part of the Yergan Landscape team. If you’re interested in contributing to our design, construction, or garden maintenance teams, please express your interest by forwarding your resume to email@example.com
To explore current job opportunities, please refer to the listings below:
Due to rapid growth by Yergan Landscape in the Landscape Design and Construction industry, Yergan is seeking an Office Assistant for various roles assigning the principal designer and project manager.
The candidate must have a genuine passion for Landscape Design and Construction.
Attributes and skills
- Outcome focused and target driven
- A high level of numeracy and attention for detail
- Highly developed verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- A high level of motivation and initiative
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Proficient experience with Microsoft
- Ability to use Auto CAD
- Work with councils for planning and development approval
Roles within the company
- Drafting on Auto Cad
- Project Scheduling
- Working with Builders and designers
This is an incredible opportunity to work in the landscape industry working in a high performance team learning to carry a project from concept to completion.
The position is 20 – 38 hours a week park time and is completely flexible with the opportunity to work at home once established, the position should appeal to a student of the design and construction industry, architects, skilled person seeking part time work with the potential for growth into a full time role.Apply Now